- If you see an interesting x-ray which would be useful for educating your colleagues then just drag and drop it into the anonymised folder ‘ED Abnormalities’ on our PACs system.
- CEMpaedia from ENLIGHTENme (FOAMed)
- BMJ learning (BMA membership or institutional access required)
- ENLIGHTENme (free access NHS staff through eLFH)
- Queens University, Canada Emergency Medicine e-Learning module – Ankle Injuries
- Radiology Masterclasses – x-ray interpretation and common fractures
- ImageInterpretation.co.uk – x-ray interpretation and common fractures
Examination techniqueJoint examination of the Foot & Ankle from NHS Media Hub on Vimeo.
- Handover presentations
- Highly recommended Andy Neill’s EmergencyMedicineIreland.com videos on ankle injuries and LisFrank injuries. Ideal for handover teaching.
- If you really have the time – The American College of Foot and Ankle Specialists have a large selection of podcasts