- You must complete the Trust eLearning safeguarding children levels 1 & 2
- Please read the following blog post following a real case from Dontforgetthebubbles.com Sudden thigh swelling in a 6 weeks old
- Following this print out Safeguarding children in our emergency department. read this and give the second page to your clinical supervisor for sign off
- eLFH Safeguarding children. This module is embedded in both the foundation and emergency care stems but can be accessed by any UK doctor using their GMC
- BMJ Learning – Child abuse: a guide to recognition and management. This forms the first part of a 6 1/2hr module on Safeguarding.